Warner 6" Progrip2 Hammer Cap Flexible Joint Knife
Warner ProGrip2 6" Hammer Cap Drywall Joint Putty Knife 90126
Warner putty knives may not be the best known, but you owe it to yourself to try the ProGrip2 Made in USA knives. These knives are premium - from the ergonomic soft grip handle to the full tang blade - Warner ProGrip2 knives are built for serious professional work. Hollow ground carbon steel blades are worked into the ideal flex and stiffness for spreading drywall compound. Do yourself a favor, and give the Warner ProGrip2 a try - You'll be impressed!
Warner 90126 ProGrip2 6" Putty Knife Features:
- Flex blade that works great with heavier spackles and compounds
- Standard carbon steel hollow-ground blade to provide consistent flex and proper stiffness
- Comfortable soft grip ergonomic handle for extended usage periods
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Professional quality tool
- Full tang blade to prevent blade breakage
- Tapered handle design making the tool easier to clean after usage
- Safe to use with chemical solvents
- Integrated nail setting end
Ratings & Reviews
Best 6" knife I have used - period.
by Elite Drywallers
Best 6" knife I have used - period. The Flex point is in the perfect spot and I can use it all day with no hand discomfort.