TapeTech Fiberglass Angle Head Handle FHTT/CFA
TapeTech FHTT/CFA is an all-new fiberglass angle head handle that is part of an interchangeable handle system. One support handle can be used with Corner Rollers, Angle Boxes, Angle Heads, and Nail Spotters! The base handle FHTT fits the corner roller without adapters, as well as the new design corner applicator and nail spotter without adapters. The new, optimal 1.25" diameter makes TapeTech handles the most ergonomic in the industry. The FHTT features a D-shaped fitting that securely positions the handle in the Corner Applicator and positively prevents the tool from rotating during use.
- Includes the CFA adapter for corner finishers or corner flushers
- Use a single handle with attachments for a variety of tools.
- 1.25" Diameter is comfortable and ergonomic
- D-Shaped fitting end that eliminates corner box movement
- Extremely light fiberglass (1.2 lbs) and 43" overall length
TapeTech FHTT/CFA Interchangeable Handle Kit Features:
- The Corner Applicator adapter (CAA-TT) is included with the new Corner Applicators (CA07TT and CA08TT). Or you can purchase it separately to use the new handle system with your existing Corner Applicators.
- The Nail Spotter adapter (NSA-TT) is included with the new Nail Spotters (Models NS02TT and NS03TT). Or you can purchase it separately to use the new handle system with your existing Nail Spotters.
- If you have the current 35TT or 50TT Corner Applicators, you need the FHTT or the XHTT plus the CAA-TT adapter.
- If you have the current 63TT or 68TT Nail Spotters, you need the FHTT or the XHTT plus the NSA-TT adapter.
Handle Fitments and Adapters: