Strait-Flex Mid-Flex 100'
Strait-Flex Mid-Flex 100' Roll
The composite structural backing provides strength for durability and impact resistance. The heavy-weight, diamond punched paper provides maximum adhesion for an even lay-down of the paper edge and reduced edge cracking. Strait-Flex Mid-Flex is packaged in 100 ft. rolls that can be cut to the desired length in the field to minimize scrap loss.
- Outside Corners Where Common Gaps Are Present
- Outside Corners Where A Large Fill Or Straightening Is Required
- No Back Filling Needed
- Great For Vaulted, Coffered, Tray, Cathedral Ceilings and Bay Windows
- Memory-Free Hinge Produces Straight Corners and Perfect Angles
- Smooth Nose Provides A Square, Low Profile
- Composite-Fiber Structural Backing For Superior Bond
- Diamond-Punched Paper Edging Provides Maximum Adhesion
- Paper Surface Is Pretreated To Accept Paint, Finishing Compound
- 3" Width
- 100' Length