No-Coat Pro Corner Roll
NO-COAT® PRO Corner Roll
CertainTeed NO-COAT® PRO Corner provides a perfect corner by fitting every angle, every time. Applied with joint compound, it is ideal for production work, long columns and soffits. When used with the NO-COAT® PRO machine, production time is dramatically reduced and waste is virtually eliminated. All the benefits of CertainTeed NO-COAT® make it the optimal product for every angle.
NO-COAT® PRO CORNER is designed for exclusive use with NO-COAT® PRO. Perfect for runs under 10' (3 m). Great for all off angles, stand ups and hiding areas of irregular framing.
WORKING WITH THE PRODUCT
The room temperature and wallboard should be maintained at 50°F (10°C) for 48 hours prior to application and continuously thereafter until compound is completely dry. Drywall should be dry for at least 48 hours before the application of joint compounds. Continuous ventilation must be provided to ensure proper drying.
Using the taping knife, apply joint compound to drywall, slightly beyond where the edge of the corner will be. Or use hopper to fill bead. Place corner trim on wall, ensuring it is aligned tightly to the ceiling. Press into position. Use the roller to embed the trim. Or embed using even pressure, running the knife over it at a 45° angle. Use the taping knife to skim over the edge with joint compound. Let dry thoroughly. Use the wider finishing knife to skim over the edge again. Let dry thoroughly. Lightly sand and paint.
- High strength tapered copolymer core.
- Severe impact resistance.
- Corners will not separate from wall or dent.
- Crisp sharp lines without ridges.
- Memory-free hinge holds the desired angle and makes it easy to adjust.
- Withstands significant shifting due to lumber drying, settling, humidity and temperature differences.
- Surface paper is perfect for applying paint and textures.
- GREENGUARD Gold certified.
- Length - 250'
- Package - Single Roll Carton
- Product Standard - ASTM C1047
- Installation Guidelines - ASTM C840/GA-216
- Finishing Guidelines ASTM C840/GA-214
- UL/ULC Designation NC PRO
- Copolymer center thickness - .06" (1.5 mm)
- Copolymer edge thickness - .02" (0.5 mm)
- Total Flange Width - 1.875" (48 mm)
- Copolymer Flange Width - 1.38" (35 mm)
- Paperboard Edge Flap - .5" (13 mm)