Mfr : Joest Abrasives
MPN : 444N-A-80-15
Joest 80 Grit Sanding Sheets 15ct
Joest is Simply a Better Drywall Sandpaper
- Perforation - Joest drywall sandpaper products have holes throughout the surface that allow the dust to easily escape, and Eliminate Load-up. Because you won't have dust particles clogging up your paper, you can now use the full potential abrasive life of the sheet. Perforation allows the sheet to last longer and provide a higher level of finish.
- Fiber Backing - Joest abrasive drywall sanding sheets utilize a Non-Woven backing that draws the dust through the portholes evenly. Not only is the backing a nice additional cusion, but it drastically improves the performance and life of the sanding sheet. Even distribution of sanded drywall material mean you can Eliminate Sand Scratches!
- Aluminum Oxide Grit- Traditional drywall sandpaper uses sharp edged silicon carbide abrasive that starts out cutting hard, but doesn't wear evenly. Joest Drywall Sanding Sheets utilize Aluminum Oxide grit that is rounded (instead of jagged), and wears uniformly. Joest products will cut at the same rate throughout their useable life, and will resist loading.
- 80 Grit - 15 sheets per pack
- Available in a variety of grits for different surface conditions