Graco Mark V Pro Contractor Series
Graco Mark V Pro Contractor Series Drywall Sprayer
Mark V Pro Contractor Series drywall sprayer - sprays skim coat, primers, mud, level 5 surfacers, and paints. The Mark V is designed to cover more square footage in a day with a higher flow rate than a Mark IV. The upgraded, Heavy-Duty Texture Gun accommodates a larger tip size, and greater productivity. The Mark V saves professional contractors time and money. The Mark series sprayers are the ultimate tool for quickly spraying Level 5 drywall finish.
Mark V Pro Contractor Series Kit Includes:
- Heavy-Duty Texture Gun
- LTX425 SwitchTip and Guard
- (2x) 3/8 in x 50 ft (9.5 mm x 15 m) BlueMax II Airless Hose
- 1/4 in x 3 ft (6.4 mm x 0.9 m) Whip Hose
Mark V Pro Contractor Series Kit Features:
- MaxPower Brushless DC Motor – Never change brushes with this maintenance-free, totally enclosed motor.
- Advantage Drive System – Runs quiet and has a lifetime guarantee.
- SmartControl 3.0 Pressure Control – Delivers consistent spray fan without pressure fluctuations at all spraying pressures, and includes ProGuard technology.
- Endurance Pump with Max Flo+ – Amazingly durable and easy-to-service design means less downtime on the job.
- Rugged Cart Design – Chrome over steel makes this durable cart last for years.
- Ceramic and Stainless Steel Ball Sets – Provides maximum versatility no matter what you’re spraying.
- Easy Out Pump Filter – Spill less material when removing the filter element.
- Heavy-Duty Prime Valve – Maintenance-free design withstands high pressure dumping.
- QuikReel – Deploy and rewind up to 300 ft of hose in seconds without twists or coils.
- LED Display – Bright easy-to-read LED display shows pressure readout, job/lifetime/gallon counter and self diagnostics.
- WatchDog Pump Protection System – Saves the pump from damage when paint or texture material runs out or a hose breaks.
- ProConnect 2 Pump Removal System – Change out the pump using no tools in seconds resulting in quickly getting back to work.
- FastFlush Cleaning System – Cleans the unit four times faster using only half the water.
- On-Board Toolbox – End frustration and save time by never again searching for tips, filters, and tools.
- Ready to Spray – Save setup time, thanks to the 100 ft of hose and gun that’s already attached and ready to use.