DeWalt 8 Gallon HEPA Vac with AutoClean
The DeWalt 8 Gallon HEPA Vac with Automatic Filter Cleaning DWV010
Provides a powerful yet portable solution for keeping the job site clean during and after heavy-duty applications. Not only does the 15-amp motor deliver 150 CFM of airflow for maximum suction, a variable suction function allows you to manually control the level of suction and the level of power consumption based on the task at hand.
Capable of being used for both wet and dry applications, the DWV010 comes with two top-of-the-line HEPA filters to capitalize on cleaning power. Heavy-duty wheels, locking casters, a telescoping handle, and a kink-resistant hose make it convenient for transport around the job site to clean up after woodworking and masonry projects.
Exact Dust Extraction, The DWV010 8-gallon dust extractor with automatic filter doesn’t leave its cleaning capability to chance—its automatic filter clean pulses every 30 seconds for continual operation, eliminating the need to stop and manually clean the filter. Between that convenient feature and the simple one-switch operation to select vacuum only or tool actuation when paired with a power tool, cleanup is more efficient than ever.
The lightweight unit—it weighs only 21 pounds—comes fully assembled on heavy-duty wheels and locking casters for durability as it’s tugged along dirty, dusty surfaces for cleanup. A telescoping handle further improves ease of transport, and the universal hose connector and included kink-resistant hose helps reduce clogging.
A number of lift and tie-down points secure the DWV010 to scaffolding or other surfaces if necessary. With a 15-amp motor that delivers up to 150 CFM of airflow and a high-quality HEPA filter, job-site dust doesn’t stand a chance. The DWV010 meets the EPA’s Lead Related Renovations, Repair, and Painting (RRP) Rule when the DWV9330 filter is used (included with purchase).
- Automatic Filter Clean pulses every 30 seconds for continuous operations without stopping to clean filter
- Powerful 15 Amp motor delivers 150 CFM of airflow for maximum suction
- Power Tool Actuation controls the On/Off operations of the vacuum with a power tool
- Meets the EPA Lead Related Renovations, Repair and Painting (RRP) Rule for Hepa Vacuum only when DWV9330 Filter is used (Filter included with unit)
- Variable Suction controls vacuum's power consumption and amount of suction
- Telescoping handle for easy transport
- Universal hose connector provides a robust connection with swivel capability
- Lightweight and portable weighing in at only 21 lbs
- Heavy duty wheels and locking casters provide jobsite durability
- Multiple lift and tie down points to secure vac to scaffolding or during transportation
- Simple one switch operation to select tool actuation or vac only
- Unit comes fully assembled
- Can be used with wet or dry applications