Columbia Tools Drywall Outside Corner Bead Mud Applicator
Columbia Outside Drywall Corner Bead Mud Applicator Head
Used for applying compound to corners prior to installation of tape-on corner bead. Columbia mud heads are machined out of high-tech delrin plastic for a smooth and easy glide. Lay a perfect bead of mud for both Outside 90 Degree, and Bullnose Corner Bead. Locking spring clip is included to keep the head from falling off of the applicator tube or box. Additional ball is included to operate with all Columbia Mud Tubes. Compatible with all major brand angle boxes, Mudrunner, TapeTech Mud Tubes, and Columbia Mud Tubes
- Applies compound evenly, and directly to the wallboard.
- Works for installing 90 degree and Bullnose bead
- Eliminates the need for a large space to run a hopper.
- Can be used with angle boxes, or with applicator tubes.
- Made from polyethylene material that is lightweight and durable.
- Locking clip keeps the head attached to angle boxes and tubes