Columbia 10" Fat Boy Flat Box
10" Fat Boy Flat Finisher Box by Columbia Taping Tools high capacity holds 30% more mud compound than standard flat box, for less trips back to the loading pump. 10" Columbia Fat Boy box quick clean feature allows convenient access to clean without removing pressure plate. Columbia Taping Tools Fat Boy flat finisher boxes are compatible with all leading brands of drywall flat box finisher brake handles. 10" Fat Boy box is excellent for applying base or finish coat of mud to drywall flat seams and butt joints, as well as first coat on cornerbead.
Columbia Fat Boy boxes can be run with or without springs, due to combined axle and door plate design. New "Commercial Grade" rubber wiper resists corrosion or expansion for long, reliable service life. Columbia Fat Boys are extremely popular high capacity, top performance drywall flat finishers, and are a great choice for professional drywallers or contractors who prefer the high volume style.
- Columbia 10" Fat Boy box is excellent for first or second coats on drywall flat seams, butt joints or corner bead.
- Quick, easy cleanup is possible without disassembly- no more disconnected door plates to re-position after cleaning!
- Operate smoothly with or without springs, due to new combined pivot axle and door plate design.
- Fat Boy box pivoting axle smoothly follows wall and ceiling contours for best possible drywall butt joint and flat seam finishing.
- Increase production and profits due additional 30% capacity for fewer trips to the pump for refilling.
- Top quality anodized finish aluminum avoids corrosion and increases reliable service time.
- Fits all leading drywall flat finisher box handles.
- 5-Year Columbia Taping Tool Manufacturer's Warranty