Columbia 3.5" Angle Head
Columbia Taping Tools 3.5 inch Convertible Wheels Angle head, is ideal for final finishing coat. Sometimes called a corner finisher or glazer, Columbia Angle Head features an exclusive Secure Locking Attachment System which eliminates surprise detachment from angle boxes or angle head handles. With rugged welded stainless steel blade frames and precision machined aluminum body, Columbia Taping Tools 3.5 inch angle head is designed to feather a consistent, smooth finish on both sides of inside 90 degree drywall angles.
Columbia's exclusive, new Thick Frame Blade Carrier design is the ultimate in precision and durability. This new advancement in angle head construction will last longer than any other non-stainless, coated carriers, and finish with a smooth precision that has never before been seen in angle head corner finishers.
The convertible wheels design is perfect for any drywall finisher - Run with wheels for a smooth, gliding performance. Run without wheels for easy clean-up or personal preference. Every Columbia Angle Head Corner Finisher includes a set of wheels and instructions for installation.
After applying tape and setting with corner roller (sold separately), angle head is attached to angle head handle, and smoothes first coat of tape consistently into the corner. Smooth finish to inside drywall corners can be done by attaching angle head to angle box (also known as corner box) to apply final mud coat
- Columbia 3.5 inch drywall angle head works great for finishing coats.
- Mud can be easily removed from behind frames through handy Clean-Out hole..
- Precision machined anodized aluminum body for solid fit and long-term reliability.
- Surprise detachments from angle head handle or angle box are eliminated with the Locking Clip System
- Stainless Steel, Heavy Duty, Thick Frame Blade Carriers are the ultimate in precision and reliability.
- 5-year Manufacturer's Warranty.