TapeWorm Automatic Taper
Tapeworm Automatic Taper by Murco Wall Products Drywall Taping Tools was the first brand of automatic taper available for purchase in 1977. Light weight and smooth reliable operation make the Tapeworm taper an outstanding workhorse in the drywall taping tool industry.
Tapeworm taper is designed to apply drywall mud and joint tape together on flats, butt seams and inside 90° drywall corners. Cable pulley draws piston through main tube to apply mud as joint tape is being rolled onto walls, ceilings or angles. Patented Torque Limiter relieves pressure on piston cable for smooth, trouble-free operation.
- Steady consistent Quality since 1977.
- Standardized high-quality assembly components.
- Removable nose piece (plenum chamber) for easy cleaning and tape clearing.
- Patented torque limiter reduces tension on piston cable for longer service.
- Requires Tapeworm loading pump and gooseneck to fill.