FLEX Giraffe Drywall Sander GE 5
The FLEX Giraffe. Light as air and best by far.
The Flex Giraffe is a high quality, German made rotating disc drywall sander built for high production. The Giraffe is lighter than other sanders at only 8.9 lbs, and features a unique balancing concept that leads to less stress on the body while sanding. The handiness of the Giraffe drywall sander is built right in with optional extensions, comfortable spade handle, and adjustable full wave electronic motor.
The FLEX Giraffe drywall sander backing pads are ready for Velcro abrasive sandpaper 9" discs right out of the box. All-Wall recommends Joest discs for the highest level of dust extraction and performance with the Giraffe sander. Not only does the FLEX Giraffe offer easier options for extensions and abrasives, but it also out-performs the other production based disc sanders. The high quality German motor, transmission, and drive shaft are engineered to last longer and sand farther.
FLEX Giraffe Drywall Sander Features:
- Cardanic Suspension - the pivot supported sanding head with optimized joint guarantees excellent flexibility and optimal adjustment to walls and ceilings
- Ergonomic Guide Tube - Slim, oval-shaped guide tube with recessed grip is comfortable and easy to handle
- D-shaped Handle - Makes working with the sander more flexible and comfortable with added leverage. Protects the vacuum hose from kinks as well
- Full Wave Electronics - Adjustable 6 speed control from 1,100 - 1,650 RPM maintains constant speed even under pressure. Accelerator switch gives smooth, controlled starts.
- Light & Balanced - FLEX Giraffe is light (only 8.9 lbs) and is optimally balanced for more comfortable handling
- Extendible - Optional tool-free extensions click-in for high reach ceilings and other high work
FlEX Giraffe GE 5 Includes:
- US Spec Giraffe 12 VAC GE 5 Sander Unit
- Joest Interface Pad
- Joest 100 Grit Sanding Disc
- Speed - 1,100 - 1,650 RPM
- Power Consumption - 4.2 Amps
- Length - 60"
- Weight - 8.9 lbs
- Power Cable - 3.3'