Columbia "Sawed Off" Mini PREDATOR Automatic Taper
Columbia PREDATOR "Sawed Off" Mini Carbon Fiber Automatic Taper
Columbia Taping Tools introduces the world's first Mini Carbon Fiber Taper, The Predator "Sawed Off" Mini. Unlike other taper bodies made mostly from aluminum, the Predator's Carbon Fiber construction, makes this precision-engineered tool 20% lighter and more durable then any standard mini taper on the market. Another unique benefit of this Dent Proof construction, is that Carbon Fiber maintains temperature stability, meaning this taper will remain warm to the touch. The 6 wheel cutting sleeve has been updated in favor of teflon sliders which gives the operator a smoother glide and better grip. Now, changing the sliders out is simple field maintenance and can be installed with a standard screwdriver in minutes as opposed to half an hour or more. The pull ring is ideal for higher ceilings. The Predator will tape flats and angles effortlessly with less drag in the corners. The quick release cap makes cleaning a breeze and the stainless steel side plates, cable drum, and creaser arms offer a lifetime of corrosion resistance. With style, functionality, and durability the Predator from Columbia takes the -Evolution of Taping- to a whole new level. Predator "Sawed Off" Mini is perfect for taping drywall in small rooms and closets when a full size taper is too cumbersome.
- Handmade From Carbon Fiber and Steel Components.
- Titanium Pull Rod.
- Adjustable Brake.
- Quick Release For Easy Tape Changing.
- Zero Drag System For Corners.
- Knurled Sleeve With Pull Ring.
- Stainless Steel Side Plates, Creaser Arms And Cable Drum.
- Quick Release Cap.
- NEW Patent Pending Pump Action Sleeve Offers Smoother Cut.
- Machined In Columbia's State Of The Art Factory In Canada.
- Measures 42" in Length Compared To 52" Of Full-Size Taper.