Columbia 48" 180-Grip Flat Box Handle
The New 48" Feather Weight 180º handle allows for a full braking capability over the entire 180º angle span. Grips the axle with a tremendous amount of pressure to eliminate the possibility of slippage when dealing with difficult angle situations. As a result, this produces cleaner, quicker and more efficient application of joint compound. A very versatile design that provides the best possible braking at any angle. Extra strong billet aluminum design for years of rugged usage. Less moving parts mean less breakdowns.
These handles feature strong billet aluminum design with black metal anodizing, and laser engraving. Everything you want in a box handle combined with a feather weight, large diameter (1 1/4" diameter) tube - helps you achieve the perfect balance, and perfect finish.Features:
- Feather Weight - Lightest Box Handles Around
- Clamp style 180 brake is simple and more durable than pinch brakes
- Strong billet aluminum design with black anodizing, and laser engraving
- Feather weight large diameter (1.25in) tube design for perfect balance and desired pressure point
- Additional braking, control, and range of motion versus competitor handles
- Compatible with all leading brand boxes (Excluding TapeWorm).
- 48" Feather Weight 180-Grip is ideal for all-around wall work, butt joints, and ceilings