Myron Ferguson shows how to create smooth, unblemished walls and ceilings
in any room of the house. You'll learn how to position large panels and how thick to spread on joint compound.
In this DVD you'll also see how to:
- Take accurate measurements
- Cut and hang panels efficiently
- Handle cathedral ceilings and curved walls
- Tape and finish to reduce sanding
- How to hold and use tools
- Prepare walls for paint
- Correct mistakes and make repairs
Myron Ferguson has been a professional drywall contractor in upstate New York for over twenty years. He is also the author of the book, Drywall.
the first to write a review for this item
Custom Engraving Coming Soon...