Columbia 8" Angle Box with Handle
Used with Corner Finisher (also called angle heads) to apply finishing coat to all 90º internal corner joints. Complete with Columbia 4ft Feather Weight Aluminum handle. The Columbia 8" Corner Box is constructed of high quality, anodized aluminum for trouble free operation. The extended fill spout makes loading compound into the box faster and easier. Features:
- Used along with an angle head attached to apply a second coat to corners for all 90° internal angles.
- Used in combination with our angle head corner finisher to move compound through the finisher allowing it to feather the mud into the internal corner joint.
- Specially angled to access tight corners.
- Stainless steel cone dispenses proper amount of drywall compound smoothly and evenly.
- Hinged door for system for quick clean and easy access.
- No swell gaskets.
- 4ft Aluminum Feather Weight Handle
- Longer fill spout for easy filling.
- Stainless steel cone for long life.
MPN: COL35 wHandle
the first to write a review for this item
Custom Engraving Coming Soon...