Columbia 7" Angle Box Head only
Used with Corner Finisher, also called angle heads, to apply finishing coat to all 90º internal corner joints.Features:
- Used along with an angle head attached to apply a second coat to corners for all 90° internal angles.
- Used in combination with our angle head corner finisher to move compound through the finisher allowing it to feather the mud into the internal corner joint.
- Specially angled to access tight corners.
- Stainless steel cone dispenses proper amount of drywall compound smoothly and evenly.
- Hinged door for system for quick clean and easy access.
- No swell gaskets.
- Longer fill spout for easy filling.
- Stainless steel cone for long life.
the first to write a review for this item
Custom Engraving Coming Soon...